* ESSENTIAL: UK Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, AAT or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar position.
* ESSENTIAL: Experience of working in the UK, with detailed knowledge of UK statutory reporting and regulatory requirements, including the Charity Commission, Companies House and Tax Authorities.
* Part time +- 30 hours per week
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and accounting databases (Sage / Quickbooks).
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills, with English as their first language.
* Commit to longer working hours around Quarterly and Annual Reporting period.
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritise, and work well under pressure.
* High attention to detail.
* Highly organised.
* Flexible and adaptable to change.
* Self-starter, independent worker, strong sense of responsibility.
* Must be able to travel if required.
AS WE ARE A SMALL ORGANISATION, WE WILL BE SCREENING VERY STRICTLY – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Send CV’s to email@example.com
- This item has been sold
- Industry: Other
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 – 10 Years
- Job Type: Part Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Abu Dhabi
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: March 7, 2017 12:48 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 8 hours