Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To develop the entire accounts team members for the proper smooth flow of dept.
Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems
• Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
• Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
• Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
• Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable checks, or to return merchandise.
• Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
• Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation in the UAE.
• Excellent communication skills in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
What do we offer?
• An exciting career within a successful team.
• A unique employee value proposition based on regional, vertical and cross functional career growth.
• A rewarding and appreciative corporate culture.
• A competitive package and benefits.
- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 5001-7000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Sheikh Zayed
- City: Dubai
- Listed: March 19, 2017 1:29 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 8 hours