Our client is looking for an experienced COST ACCOUNTANT/CONTROLLER.
Key Responsibilities are:
The position of cost accountant / controller will entail numerous accounting and reporting responsibilities as well, including (but not limited to) the following:
– Oversee the accounting function and supervise the chief accountant
– Prepare annual budgets for revenue, cash forecasts, and expenses and capex
– Update standard costs and review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
– Validate the cost of sales as part of the month-end close
– Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
– Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and facilities
– Report on margins and profitabilities by product, client, and division
– Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on sales & profits variances
– Analyze capital budgeting requests for new projects / investments for the BoD
8+ years of accounting/finance experience, of which 4+ years experience in cost accounting / controlling. Also, a BA/BS degree, as well as excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
-Highly motivated and committed, with good communication skills
-Advanced computer skills on ERP, MS Office, accounting software and databases
-Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, laws and regulations
-High attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to direct and supervise
-CPA or CMA is a considerable advantage
AED20,000 to AED30,000 depending on qualification and experience
Potential candidates may send their CVs to Rodina.email@example.com and type ‘COST ACCOUNTANT/CONTROLLER’ in the subject line for easy reference.
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: AED 20001-25000
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: Rodina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Salam St.
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: March 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 7 hours